Company Name: PuroClean | Carrollton, Texas
Industry: Insurance Restoration services
Location: Carrollton, TX
Company Size: Franchise 500 Company
How They Got NEffect
PuroClean (Carrollton, TX location) wanted to redesign their current website for enhanced mobile device viewing (smart phones and tablets) while simultaneously decreasing time spent conducting website maintenance on a daily basis. They wanted a clean, contemporary, professional-looking design that was easy to navigate for their visitors.
PuroClean also wanted to employ modules and tools like dynamic web forms for collecting job applications, maintaining a listserv for an email newsletter for any published blog posts, and integrating social media accounts for easy page sharing for visitors.
- Complete website redesign. Fresh contemporary design with lots of breathing room
- Custom typography and font faces
- Provided WYSIWYG Content Management System with Content Management Account allowing owners to manage their own website content.
- Installed 3 dynamic web forms with multi-tabs and conditional logic allowing their clients & partners to:
- Submit general inquires
- Apply online for open job positions in the company
- Apply for the Plumber Partnership Program
- Created & added “Customer Reviews” webpage as well as link to company testimonials hosted in third-party review sites like Yelp.com
- Embedded interactive Google Map of company location for easy directions generation by website visitors
- Embedded YouTube video
- Homepage slideshow that automatically pulls images and content form the websites blog posts.
- Custom graphics
- Website redesign contains no Adobe Flash elements for better accessibility on mobile devices as well as better search engine optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Integration
- Added image links to Social Media Accounts
- Connected Twitter and Facebook to the company blog so all blog posts automatically post to Twitter as well as Facebook.
- Setup social media share buttons on every webpage and blog post.
- Facebook “Like”
- Twitter “Tweet”
- Google “+1”
- …and over 300 other social media share services
Website redesign contains no Adobe Flash elements for better accessibility on mobile devices as well as better search engine optimization (SEO)